The Prague Security Studies Institute, in partnership with PSSI Washington, initiated in 2010 what is now regarded as the leading NGO conference series in this field. The purpose of these events has been to illuminate the evolving threats to space security.
Click for more
These events have repeatedly called for more robust contingency planning and allied crisis management procedures as well as greater resilience, deterrence, and creativity concerning measures available to penalize transgressions (e.g. cross-domain responses, etc.). Five such international conferences have been convened to date, involving leading space security experts and senior officials from Europe, the United States, and Japan. Three were held in Prague (in 2011, 2016, and 2019), one in Tokyo (in 2013), and one in Washington, DC (in 2017). The key partnering organizations included the European Space Policy Institute, the European Space Agency (ESA), the Japanese Prime Minister’s Office of National Space Policy, the Secure World Foundation, and the Center for Strategic and International Studies. The sixth conference is currently planned to be held in Prague on June 19—21, 2022.
Below is the list of past conferences:
- 5th PSSI Space Security Conference
- 4th PSSI Space Security Conference
- 3rd PSSI Space Security Conference
- 2nd PSSI Space Security Conference
- 1st PSSI Space Security Conference
Key sponsorship benefits
- Relationship-building with high-level government officials, experts and leading representatives of the space industry
- Attendance at the opening reception at the U.S. Ambassador’s residence
- Attendance at the conference private gala dinner near the Charles Bridge
- Corporate logo on all conference materials/banners and acknowledgements from the podium at the outset of the event
- Other benefits tailored to the level of sponsorship