PSSI Washington, in cooperation with George Washington University´s Space Policy Institute, la Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique, and the Todai Policy Alternatives Research Institute of the University of Tokyo, organized a one and a half day conference, entitled “Strengthening Space Security Through a Trilateral U.S.-Europe-Japan Partnership.” The event took place on October 30-31, 2013 in Tokyo, Japan. The international conference was held under the auspices of the Office of National Space Policy of the Prime Minister’s Cabinet Office, with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Defense, Government of Japan.
Click for more
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Japan
- Ministry of Defense, Government of Japan
- Office of National Space Policy Institute, Prime Minister’s Cabinet Office, Japan
- Space Policy Institute, George Washington University
- La Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique
- Todai Policy Alternatives Research Institute, University of Tokyo